Set amid soaring cliffs and sweeping ocean vistas, Capella Pedregal offers an idyllic setting for celebrating your love. Intimate beach weddings are a perennial favorite, and to this relaxed setting, our expert staff brings unrivaled elegance. With an emphasis on personalization, we ensure that every detail of your ceremony and reception is a unique reflection of you as a couple. Every service, including a full beauty salon, is readily on hand. When the celebration comes to a close and the last guest has departed, stay on for an unforgettable honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas.
YOURS TRULY WEDDINGS
Capella Pedregal delivers a customized wedding experience worthy of that once-in-a-lifetime moment. Celebrate your wedding at our intrinsically romantic resort and take advantage of our Yours Truly signature wedding and our Celebration Specialist’s services. Your personal Celebration Specialist will choreograph every detail of your wedding, from pre-wedding activities through honeymoon planning. A wedding in Cabo San Lucas is not complete unless you include romantic, Mexican traditions. We invite you to partake in the following traditions:
- _The music of mariachis, playing at the end of the ceremony or during the reception
- _A gift of 13 gold coins from the groom to the bride during the ceremony, symbolizing financial responsibility for the family
- _Encircling the couple in a lazo (rope) following the coin ceremony to call attention to their eternal union
- _Two bridal bouquets – one for the bride and, in certain Christian ceremonies, one for the Blessed Virgin as an offrenda (offer) to obtain a blessing on the marriage
A personal preference evaluation for the couple is a signature service of Capella Pedregal’s Yours Truly weddings. The evaluation reveals shared values and priorities that can be incorporated into every aspect of the event. Other services couples may avail themselves of are:
- _Pre-wedding activities, including a spa retreat, sunset cruise, golf
- _Complete wedding day arrangements, such as table settings, flowers, music, photography
- _After parties and honeymoon details, incorporating activities and dining
- _A gift of a complimentary one-night stay on the couple’s anniversary each year for the rest of their lives
Cabo San Lucas honeymoon activities available through the registry range from ultralight gliding, boat cruises, zip-line excursions and a chance to swim with dolphins to a private romantic dinner on the beach, spa treatments for two, and a sommelier-led Mexican wine tour. The Honeymoon Package includes:
- _Seven nights’ accommodations in an Ocean View Deluxe guestroom
- _Roundtrip airport transfers in a luxury vehicle
- _Champagne upon arrival
- _Daily breakfast for two
- _Nightly romantic turndown service
- _Special gift (perhaps a piece of Mexican pottery) to be shipped to the mothers of the bride and groom
- _Two dinners for two
- _A choice of a private cooking lesson or sunset yacht cruise
- _One couple’s spa treatment
- _A flip cam to document your stay
- _The Honeymoon Never Ends
- _Couples who purchase a Honeymoon Package at Capella Pedregal are invited to return each year for a complimentary night and a bottle of champagne to celebrate each anniversary.
Visit the Your’s Truly Honeymoon Registry to select the perfect gift for the bride and groom! A range of activities, gift certificates, and room upgrades are available to make your favorite couple’s honeymoon unforgettable.
Photographs in this blog post feature Jennifer and Erich, as photographed on their wedding day at Capella Pedregal by Amy Bennett, CaboFoto. Amy Bennett is a family portrait, events and lifestyle photographer located in Los Cabos, Mexico. If interested, please check out her portfolio and contact her to schedule your photo shoot in beautiful Cabo San Lucas! See more images from Capella Pedregal’s weddings on our Facebook Page. For more photographs of Jennifer and Erich please see CaboFoto’s photo gallery.